Senior Software Architect
Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
- Driving architecture best practices for development and design
- Create and maintain an architecture roadmap
- Assist Product Owners on user story and use case development
- Collaborate with external and internal architects and developers
- Provide required security system guidelines
- Perform design and code reviews
NOTE: This position is located in Arlington, VA. The possibility to work remote part-time may become available, depending on performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-15 years of experience in software development life cycle, with 5-6 years of experience as a software architect
- Expert level experience with developing complex web application in object oriented PHP.
- Strong years experience developing web services (REST APIs)
- Expert level experience designing relational data structures in MySQL
- Highly proficient in software architecture patterns and documentation
- Highly proficient in test driven development (TDD)
- Strong experience with Drupal
- Strong experience unit testing with Karma + Jasmine 2
- Strong experience end to end testing with Protractor + Jasmine 2
- Strong experience with NODE.js based development stack (gulp, bower, yeomen, etc...)
- Strong experience building an architecture to support a continuous integration/continuous delivery model
- Strong experience with CI/CD build systems (Jenkins)
- Experience architecting secure systems.
- Experience leading disperse development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient in analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Proven experience identifying risks, formulating mitigation strategies associated with complex architectures
- Proven experience creating and managing architecture roadmaps
- Experience developing database models
- Strong experience with Agile scrum methodology.
- Experience training or coaching a development team
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with LAMP stack server administration
- Experience with Linux Bash scripting
- Experience with SOLR
- Experience creating UML
- Experience with PHP unit testing, REST API integration testing
- Experience with Vagarant, Ansible, Chef or Puppet
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top