Senior Network Architect
Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
The successful candidate is one who has had repeated success commanding respect as an articulate, creative problem solver comfortable acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to senior Government customers, giving them expert advice on technical tradeoffs and risks, as well as designing technical solutions and commanding the respect of the highly technical engineers who will implement the solutions. Responsibilities include;
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and technical authority for the network team.
- Provide Tier IV troubleshooting expertise for critical for network, video, voice, server, storage, and directory services whichever applies to the outage type.
- Troubleshoots the full stack architecture as issues arise e.g. testing firewall changes, performance testing, etc. Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Reports.
- Gathers requirements and develops high level and low level designs, test artifacts, and configurations.
- Establishes an efficient and effective repeatable methodology for architecture and engineering solutions from concept to delivery of operations.
- Provides recommendations for new products and technology for supporting all layers of the IT infrastructure architecture
- 10+ years’ experience providing network architectural leadership.
- 5+ years’ experience managing relationships with senior technical customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to document solutions with MS Office products: specifically, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with management and peers
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Experience using NetCool, Riverbed (OpNet), video multicasting technology and VMware virtual networking, Infoblox
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience implementing, integrating, operating, and maintaining enterprise-
- class security devices and software (e.g., IPS, IDS, HIDS, Firewall Service Modules, and Cisco ASA)
- (CISSP) preferred but not mandatory
Qualifications (Education / Experience)
- Master’s Degree in a related technical discipline and/or 15 years of related experience.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top