Senior Drupal Developer
Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Performing architecture and design of drupal based web sites.
- Estimates and scopes development tasks, and makes recommendations for innovations and improvements relating to software component designs, including reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs.
- Develops and executes Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality.
- Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study.
- Assist Drupal Developers with technical solutions
NOTE: This is not a remote position. This position will be located onsite in Herndon, VA during core business hours (9am-5pm EST).
NOTE: This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust MBI security clearance.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust MBI security clearance.
• 6 years of Drupal development experience
• Ability to write modules that create custom solutions to client problems
• Hands-on experience with custom API development using Drupal
• Proficient writing skills and the ability to draft site architecture documentation like wireframes and site-maps
• Proven 2+ year track record of working with Drupal sites
• Familiarity with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features and Context
• Working experience in testing frameworks JUnit/TestNG
• Working experience in Agile methodologies
• Working knowledge of Jira
• Working experience in Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) tools using Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top