SAP Data Services Developer/Admin
Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
The ETL developer is responsible for working with multiple platforms, architectures, and diverse technologies gathering requirements, design and developing ETL processes to transform information from multiple sources.
The successful candidate will be able to perform ETL administration, articulate and implement best practices for ETL server management, across SAP Data Services primarily and tools such as Pentaho PDI and Apache NiFI. The candidate must have a successful track record in ETL job design, development and automation activities with minimal supervision. The candidate will be expected to support manual ETL tasks for various development and implementation projects and work with team members to automate such tasks/jobs; Troubleshoot, monitor and coordinate defect resolution related to ETL processing; Responsible for support of all existing ETL processes across various data assets.
- 3+ years of experience in with SAP Data Services administration is essential
- 1+ year of SAP Data Services development experience is essential
- Ability to create complex and efficient SQL queries and functions.
- Experience in Linux scripting is essential
- Knowledge about SAP Data Services and BI
- Experience with AWS lambda functions is an advantage
- Working experience with AWS RDS and Redshift preferred
- Be self-motivated to learn other ETL tools
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in working with the Hadoop ecosystem is advantageous
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust (Moderate level)
Karsun Solutions is an “EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer”
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top