Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun is offering a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun’s list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. General Services Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 and CMMI Level 3 Dev certified organization. Our collective ability and focus on “risk preemption” strategies makes it the perfect partner for any organization, be it a government agency or a private enterprise.
Karsun is seeking an experienced Business Objects Business Intelligence tool Administrator who will have an opportunity to support dynamic requirements. The Business Objects Administrator shall support the client in the installation, configuration, updates, upgrade, administration and operations of JAVA based, Linux hosted SAP Business Objects and Data Services implementations in assigned applications and systems. Candidates will also enjoy working in an environment devoted to both individual and team success.
• Perform installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting of Business Objects implementation in a shared environment
• Participate in and contribute to the implementation of best industry practices for Business Objects tool set
• Contribute to architecture and capacity planning activities
• Conduct performance tuning and capacity management
• Implement patches and other day-to-day Business Objects administration task
• Work with IT and business users to resolve support and technical questions
• Contribute to coordination and planning of Business Objects related activities
NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract award and funding.
NOTE: This is not a remote position. This position will be located onsite in Washington D.C. during core business hours.
NOTE: This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. No C2H or C2C hires.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field
• Proven 5+ year track record of performing installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting of Business Objects implementation in a shared environment
• Support administration of the Business Objects applications, to include user facing web services.
• Support Promotion Management or Version Management for Business Objects artifacts (such as reports, universes, security models, etc.) from the reports development tier to the reports quality assurance tier; and from the reports, quality assurance tier to the reports production tier.
• Support user, user group administration and provisioning.
• Install, update, upgrade and configure Business Objects Data Services and Information Steward on assigned systems.
• Configure new or established commercial products (SAP Business Objects, Business Objects Data Services, Information Steward and their components) to meet production, performance, monitoring or information assurance requirements.
• Implement application monitoring to help system administrators monitor the production systems, alert them within one hour when problems occur, set resource thresholds for alerts, and aid in resolution of problems.
• Schedule, or cause to be scheduled, monthly information assurance scans of the installed applications.
• Remediate findings found in the course of operations or scans to comply
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
• Business Intelligence tools architecture and implementation experience in a cloud environment
• Quick grasp of technical details at a system and component level
• Relevant technical certifications such as SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform, SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
NOTE: Successful EOD/Public Trust clearance is required to start.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top