Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
Busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, and task delegation. Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats ideal candidate.
- Serve as the point person for office manager and administrative duties.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, all hands, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience as an Office Manager
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office Suite
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top