Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun is offering a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun’s list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. General Services Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization. Our collective ability and focus on “risk preemption” strategies makes it the perfect partner for any organization, be it a government agency or a private enterprise.
This is a Mid-Senior-level Identity Architect position; primary responsibility will be to develop identity and access management solutions using WSO2 identity server and related products of WSO2 to Government agencies. Additionally, this role will also involve consulting to commercial clients with some travel.
- Design and implement Identity Credentialing and Access Management (ICAM) solutions using following technologies SAML, LDAP, SSO, XACML, ABAC, OAuth etc.
- Gather requirements, estimate effort and work independently with clients
- Providing suggestions for clients on best practices for Identity Management and Access controls
- Configure Single Sign-on for application using Kerberos and Token based authentication.
- Develop migration approach and tools for applications and users using different forms of authentication, authorization and provisioning to centralized IAM platform using WSO2 identity server
- Install, patch and upgrade WSO2 products; establish policies and document procedures to maintain them
- Develop concept of operations on administration, identity policy enforcement, migration, separation of duties and change management for the ICAM solutions
- Coach and provide technical direction to junior staff on WSO2 implementations.
- Actively identify opportunities to extend offering to customer
- 10+ years of experience in IT with at least 5+ years in ICAM solutions
- 3+ years in leading/designing enterprise scale ICAM based solutions using Oracle Identity products or NetMinder or WSO2 products.
- Experience in supporting development of security plan based on SP800-53 and other security standards from NIST
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and process implementation skills
- Excellent understanding of internals of any ICAM product and technology
- Good familiarity with databases and SQL competence
- Demonstrated experiences in Unix and Linux environment
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of WSO2 Carbon platform
- Knowledge of Agile, continuous integration practices is preferred
Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the
Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top