Drupal WordPress Administrator
Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun is offering a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun’s list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. General Services Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 and CMMI Level 3 Dev certified organization. Our collective ability and focus on “risk preemption” strategies makes it the perfect partner for any organization, be it a government agency or a private enterprise.
Karsun is seeking an experienced Content Management systems Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining the content management systems (Drupal and Wordpress) in the development, test, preproduction, and production environments. The System administrator will work closely with the CMS development team to implement system enhancements and assist with troubleshooting production issues. Candidates will also enjoy working in an environment devoted to both individual and team success.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Drupal and Wordpress software and related products
- Manage patches and software upgrades
- Ability to create, approve and publish content between all environments
- User Account management and modify administrative features and authorize and set up user profiles for Contributors, Editors and peer Site Administrators for their sites
- Monitor and maintain the health of the server environments
- Support application development teams with tuning, troubleshooting and optimization
- Prepare and maintain d documentation and standards and present technical briefings to the customer
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning
- Support end users with access issues
NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract award and funding
NOTE: This is not a remote position. This position will be located onsite in Washington D.C. during core business hours.
NOTE: This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. No C2H or C2C hires.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Proven 7+ year track record of working with Drupal and WordPress sites
• Ability to write modules that create custom solutions to client problems. This will include custom roles, content types, taxonomy (category) systems.
• Proficient writing skills and the ability to draft site architecture documentation like wireframes and site-maps
• Advanced technical knowledge of HTML / CSS and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features and Context
• Working experience in Agile methodologies
• Ability to come up with a detailed architecture that includes infra, security, disaster recovery/BCP plans
• Experience with CI/CD tools
• Relevant technical certifications
NOTE: Successful EOD/Public Trust clearance is required to start.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top