Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
- The ideal candidate will have significant capabilities in new system development requirements gathering and analysis, attention to details and excellent communication and writing skills
- Responsible for leading and facilitating requirements and Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with a large audience of business stakeholders
- Negotiate deliverables by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT (developers and testers) from initial requirements to final implementation
- Translate high level business requirements into user stories and acceptance test criteria using Agile methodology
- Work with key client stakeholders to define and document business processes including functional and technical system requirements
- Deliver client presentations, facilitate Joint Application Design sessions, and assist in the completion of required deliverables
- Experience with application development methodologies such as Agile including writing user stories/epics and acceptance criteria using Jira or Rally
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life-cycle
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous work streams, including projects and program initiatives, and prioritize, manage, and execute effectively with compressed time lines and ambiguous tasking
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of and complete relatively complex tasks, effectively using available resources, as needed, with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and design skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Has or has the ability to obtain a public trust security clearance
- 5+ years related experience in a related consulting position
- Experience with providing functional testing support and managing user acceptance testing efforts
- BA or BS degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
NOTE: Ability to obtain Public Trust MBI required.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the
Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top