Applications System Analyst
Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
An ideal candidate in this role will bridge the gap between Product Owners from the lines of business and Delivery Team implementing the technical solution. You will be working closely with the product owners to understand business roadmap and features that the product owners are thinking about incorporating into the product. Understanding of those concepts and translating the features to the technical team is a critical part of the job responsibility. You will be closely working with the product owners, scrum master and the technical leads / architects on the project to groom the features and translate them into well-defined and scoped user stories before the stories are considered for sprint planning.
• Works closely with Product Owners, Architect, UI/UX and Development Team to groom user stories
• Assist in the creation of product roadmaps, backlogs
• Facilitating SCRUM Ceremonies (Daily SCRUM, Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives)
• Tracking and resolving team impediments, escalation as necessary
• Providing quarterly KPI information and status reports on development efforts
NOTE: This position is for Full-Time, Direct Hire employment.
NOTE: This is not a remote position. This position will be located onsite in Herndon, VA during core business hours (9am-5pm).
NOTE: This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
• BA or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®)
• Certified Scrum Masters (CSM)
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) in an Agile or Waterfall environment.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Agile environment.
• Minimum 2 years direct experience running an Agile SCRUM team.
• Experience working as a business analyst.
• Experience with Agile scrum methodology.
• Experience working with lines of businesses and the technical delivery teams to translate business requirements and concepts into technical specifications and user stories.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• Highly proficient in analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details.
• Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
• Project Management Certified Professional (PMP)
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top