Temporary Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
What we need:
- Someone with extensive knowledge of IP and Patent Law, contracts, documents and what is required to maintain entities.
- There are potentially things missing that we are unaware of.
- Willing to sign an NDA
- Resourceful - could help source and track down any missing files
- Temporary position working approx. 32 hours per week for 4 weeks
- Must have worked in a legal setting
- Must have experience as paralegal, prefer experience with Patents and Intellectual Property law
- Will be responsible to sort and organize various documents for the CEO, follow-up on minor matters may be required
- Documents will include both business and personal files
- Accuracy and efficiency are paramount
- Confidentiality and discretion of information must be maintained at all times
- Comfortable working autonomously to initiate a filing system and locating resources
- Paralegal certification is preferred
- Please tell us a little about yourself. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Back to top