Technical Project Manager
Kargo, the premium mobile publisher platform, is looking for a motivated and driven Technical Project Manager to join our growing Product Development team. You will be working closely with Engineers, Product and QA in a fast paced environment to support and deliver products to our clients.
- Plan, execute and manage projects end to end (from conception to delivery).
- Work closely with Product owners to understand the vision and the why behind new features and products
- Work with the Engineering team to understand architecture and implementation details and help in breaking down the work for the project team.
- Lead daily SCRUMs and track progress of all tasks.
- Setup Sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Assist in managing and executing the Product Roadmap.
- Facilitate communications on status and risks of projects especially around inter-dependent tasks/code repositories
- Manage cross functional teams (in-house and off shore).
- Work closely with QA lead to manage QA timelines, defects and priorities.
- Facilitate the resolution of project issues and conflicts in a timely manner.
- Experience executing technical projects, identifying opportunities and risks, and creatively problem-solving to keep projects on track
- Help troubleshoot and manage Production issues as needed.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Strong ability to stay organized while juggling multiple projects involving cross-functional stakeholders
- Continually help improve internal development and QA processes.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making, risk mitigation and follow ups
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- 2+ years of project management experience in the a tech based environment
- Detailed understanding of the software development life cycle using the agile model.
- Good understanding of Ad Technology (Ad serving, Ad rendering, Ad tags etc.)
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tools
Back to top