Senior Web Application Developer
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
Kargo is the largest mobile marketplace for premium brand advertising. A fusion of creativity, technology and quality, our media solutions empower advertisers to build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our alliance of elite publisher partners, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable experiences.
- Work with Kargo's product team to ideate and develop highly interactive web applications in AngularJS 1 and 2 using HTML5 Canvas with CoffeeScript and ES6.
- Use in-depth knowledge of Chrome developer tools to debug and profile complex web applications.
- Have a strong understanding of low-level two-dimensional drawing APIs, such as the HTML5 Canvas API
- 2+ years working experience of AngularJS in web applications
- In-depth knowledge of AngularJS, CoffeeScript, ES6, NodeJS, and HTML5 Canvas or any 2D low-level drawing experience.
- Comfortable working in a Linux shell environment with version control (Git)
- Knowledge of writing maintainable, tested code (preferably via Jasmine).
- Experience profiling and debugging memory and performance issues in a web app.
- Gulp, PHP, and SASS experience a plus.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, multi-task, and meet fast-evolving deadlines with a curiosity and passion for building rich, new experiences.
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top