Senior UI Designer
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
Kargo is looking for a talented Sr. UI Designer who has experience working across UI/UX and visual design to join our design team with sharp & motivated designers in a fun office environment. The role will mainly be focusing on Kargo’s end-to-end premium advertising platform allowing for the discovery & purchase of publisher’s mobile inventory and mobile ad campaign management with deep reporting & analytics capabilities.
- Design, prototype and iterate Kargo’s platform products that align with the company’s business goals until they meet our high standard of quality and the set of product requirements
- Interpret design guidelines, wireframes & workflows, and create pixel-perfect, visually engaging design treatments
- Work closely with Product Managers and develop clear understanding to the purpose, goals and requirements of the products you are designing and actively solve UI/UX problems
- Work with Engineers ensuring proper design implementation
- Maintain design consistency across our products
- Continuously seek out for opportunities to streamline the process and facilitate communication between Product Design, Product and Engineering
- Strong portfolio featuring past UI/UX work, data visualization and information design
- Passion in solving UI/UX problems with with creativity & users in mind
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Obsession with quality and visual design talent with a pixel-level attention for details
- Solid understanding of web UI/UX design principles
- Experience of shipping products
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision
- 4-6 years relevant experience
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top