Senior Sales Lead - Detroit Market/Auto Expert
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
- Develop corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhance Kargo's position, which leads to new and incremental business within the designated account.
- Compile account information on organizations structure (parent and subsidiaries)
- Responsible for existing products/tools to produce a prospective business report identifying potential business activities necessary to close client accounts.
- Maintain regular contact with account base, increasing revenue from positioning and presenting new and existing products.
- Prepare appropriate ROIs, Closing the sale Generates, Maintain broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/ weaknesses of competitive products.
- Negotiate pricing, implementation and prepares proposals.
- Works very closely with Account Management teams to service and maintain current clients.
- 5+ years selling to Fortune 500 Accounts
- 3+ years selling to Strategic Accounts
- Prefer candidate with established networks and relationships in Detroit Market (Automotive)
- Preferred partnership negotiation experience
- Digital sales experience required, mobile sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of selling to executive and field C level customers to publishers, agencies and advertisers
Back to top