Senior Account Manager
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
Kargo is looking to add a full-time Account Manager to our growing team. Kargo Account Managers touch all areas of the campaign life cycle, from proposal development to campaign execution, while maintaining a strong focus on client relationship management. This position requires being personable, creative and analytical, as well as being able to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Account Managers act as the internal liaison between our Sales, Operations, & Design departments and externally with our clients. Main responsibilities include proposal development, operating as the point of contact for client requests, overseeing the development of mobile creative, managing campaign execution, reporting & analysis- all with the aim of strengthening and growing Kargo’s accounts.
- Ideate and brainstorm creative concepts that satisfy client-branding objectives and push the envelope in terms of mobile innovation.
- Compose customized proposals that creatively and strategically align with marketer objectives in a mobile-first way
- Act as the main liaison between the client and internal teams, to effectively execute campaigns and respond to client requests.
- Consistent monitoring of campaigns to identify opportunities for optimization and ensure successful results.
- Aggregate reporting, analyze data and make strategic recommendations based on learnings.
- Attend client meetings alongside sales to lend insights on account history, past campaign
- performance, creative executions and mobile best practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with managers, employees, and clients
- Ability to manage and prioritize against conflicting deadlines
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint to analyze campaign results, create
- reports, and build clean visual presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated.
- 3+ years experience working in a client-facing role for a media, digital, or technology organization.
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top