Senior Account Executive - Midwest Market
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
- Evangelizes Kargo as a consultative partner providing clients world-class customer service and developing strategic partnerships. Experience across Chicago OMG agencies highly prioritized.
- Develops corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all levels that enhance Kargo's position, which leads to incremental business within the designated account
- Develops an acute understanding of the digital landscape and interest in ad tech. Candidate understands the complex functions of AORs, ATDs, and Brand Marketers and strive to be an expert in the mobile space.
- Maintains regular contact with account base, and increases revenue from positioning and presenting new and existing products, preparing appropriate ROIs, and closing the sale. Generates, develops, manages, and communicates expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account.
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, dimensions the size of opportunities and articulates probabilities of closure
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in SalesForce of all activity
- Maintains broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities as well as the strengths/ weaknesses of competitive products
- Maintains close working relationship with Kargo product personnel to know product futures and timing, as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects
- Negotiates pricing and implementation and prepares proposals
- Works very closely with Account Management teams to service, maintain, renew and up-sell current clients
- 3+ years selling to Strategic Accounts
- Preferred sales experience in selling digital marketing services with established networks and relationships within OMG
- Experience preferred within programmatic technology
- Proven track record of selling across executives, C level customers, publishers, agencies, and advertisers
- Develop and execute monthly, quarterly and annual account plans through superior account management skills
- Develop and execute a strategy to drive repeatable business and longterm revenue opportunities
- Negotiate pricing and implementation for complex sales including multiple products and services to
- Accounts with multiple subsidiaries in multiple locations
- Manage cross functional teams, clarify roles and responsibilities, and boost collaboration
- Forecast sales volume and personnel requirements
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Experience on each and every engagement
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top