Sales Summer Intern
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
- Sourcing new sales leads
- Coordinating industry research
- Assisting with initial reach out process
- Organizing and planning events with clients
- Building meeting decks
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to assist with making mocks for proposals
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
- General knowledge of Excel
- Interest in new media / mobile technology
- Willingness to learn
- Enrolled as a junior or senior at an accredited four-year institution
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to bring own laptop to work
- Must be able to commute to Chicago office
- Has strong research, writing, organizational and grammar skills
- Possesses a hunger to learn and be mentored by professionals
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can commit to working at least 35 hours per week
Also, please tell us a little about yourself. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top