Sales Operations Analyst
- New York, NY
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology, and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo's high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company's growth and achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insider's "Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups" list (2015 and 2016), the Crain's New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and the Inc. 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland, and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
About This Position:
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will serve as the internal champion and subject matter expert for the administration of Salesforce.com. The candidate is expected to engage with business, gather requirements, conduct ongoing support, user training, business analysis, and activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs.
- Maintain, manage and enhance Salesforce.com data integrity including adding relevant agency/contact information and removing stale/duplicated records
- Act as first point of contact for all seller reporting requests and support
- Identify market opportunities and gaps in sales coverage and provide strategic recommendations
- Own Salesforce / Looker Sales Suite: Seller & Management Dashboards, Workflows Rules and other tasks such as Profiles and Permission Settings
- Support the leadership team with the development and operation of a framework for pipeline management, win/loss intelligence, productivity, goal attainment, and velocity.
- Own the training of new users and develop strategies to grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Own company-wide quarterly commission calculations
- Responsible for monthly revenue actualization processes and maintaining accurate booking procedures
- Build and support new SLA frameworks for working w/ Sales Operations
- Support Senior Business Operations leaders in strategic planning initiatives
- 2+ years of sales operations and/or financial operations experience
- Strong Excel data analysis and presentation skills
- Prior salesforce.com experience a MUST
- Experience using data visualization BI tools a plus (Looker, Tableau)
- Experience working with large datasets and utilizing SQL a plus
- Marketing Platform Experience a Plus (Hubspot, MediaRadar)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external working partners is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
- BS or BA degree
See Inside the Office of Kargo
Big ideas for small screens. That's how Kargo helps brands break through—by fusing creativity, technology, and quality to design brilliant custom experiences and deliver them at scale across the world's best editorial sites and apps. The company's campaigns are award-winning, the technology is game changing, and the performance is industry-leading.
Back to top