Sales Development Representative
- Dallas, TX
Kargo unites the world's leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we're all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and each Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 200 employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, and Auckland. But we’re not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
Summary of Job’s Purpose:
Business Operations is a highly leveraged group of problem solvers who spike in analytical thinking, sales strategy, and strategic planning. As a Sales Development Representative in our Growth Operations unit, you’ll have a great opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new business line and help Kargo scale even faster. We’ll connect with hundreds of prospects, listen actively, and help our Sales team convert highly qualified customers by leveraging Kargo’s programmatic platform and unique creative capabilities.
The most important quality we’re looking for in a candidate is grit – this is someone who, above all else, loves a challenge and gets things done. This person is a self-starter and critical thinker that is excited to push the team to a higher level. Candidates should possess exceptional analytical, writing and verbal skills. We’re looking for someone who loves solving complex problems – challenging the data, asking the hard questions, and weighing information under uncertainty. Intellectual curiosity and deep attention to detail are musts.
- Prospect new clients and present custom-tailored solutions as the first point of contact
- Schedule qualified meetings for our Southern Region Sales Team
- Work with Sales Team to ensure qualified leads convert into spending clients by supporting them with strategic intelligence
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams on outbound approach including: content outreach strategy and marketing email campaign sequences
- Quickly learn Kargo’s product and platform capabilities and effectively communicate the value proposition; be ready to react to a prospect’s objections and questions
- Work closely with Director & VP of Business Operations to refine SDR team strategy
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Support ad hoc business analysis as required
- 0-2+ years of experience
- BA/BS required
- Ad Tech Experience a huge plus
- Salesforce/Hubspot CRM Experience Preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly explain complex issues and exceed goals
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements, including:
- Three MMA Smarties (2018)
- AdWeek Innovative Mobile Ad Player (2017)
- Best Places to Work in NYC (2017)
- Business Insider Hottest Pre-IPO Ad Tech Startups (2016),
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016)
- Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top