Sales Development Representative
- Dallas, TX
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology, and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo's high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company's growth and achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insider's "Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups" list (2015 and 2016), the Crain's New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and the Inc. 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland, and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Summary of Job's Purpose:
Business Operations is a highly leveraged group of problem solvers who spike in analytical thinking, sales strategy, and strategic planning. As a Sales Development Representative in our Growth Operations unit, you'll have a great opportunity to be on the ground floor of a new business line and help Kargo scale even faster. We'll connect with hundreds of prospects, listen actively, and help our Sales team convert highly qualified customers by leveraging Kargo's programmatic platform and unique creative capabilities.
The most important quality we're looking for in a candidate is grit – this is someone who, above all else, loves a challenge and gets things done. This person is a self-starter and critical thinker that is excited to push the team to a higher level. Candidates should possess exceptional analytical, writing and verbal skills. We're looking for someone who loves solving complex problems – challenging the data, asking the hard questions, and weighing information under uncertainty. Intellectual curiosity and deep attention to detail are musts.
- Prospect new clients and present custom-tailored solutions as the first point of contact
- Schedule qualified meetings for our Southern Region Sales Team
- Work with Sales Team to ensure qualified leads convert into spending clients by supporting them with strategic intelligence
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams on outbound approach including: content outreach strategy and marketing email campaign sequences
- Quickly learn Kargo's product and platform capabilities and effectively communicate the value proposition; be ready to react to a prospect's objections and questions
- Work closely with Director & VP of Business Operations to refine SDR team strategy
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Support ad hoc business analysis as required
- 0-2+ years of experience
- BA/BS required
- Ad Tech Experience a huge plus
- Salesforce/Hubspot CRM Experience Preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly explain complex issues and exceed goals
Back to top