Quality Assurance (QA) DevOps Engineer
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
- Lead the effort to bring CI infrastructure in house
- Maintain our CI in house
- Write and execute scripts (perl, shell, python, etc)
- Write and execute automation scripts
- Co-ordinate and work with offshore partner
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Base knowledge of containers, specifically docker, and its orchestration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code
- Scripting skills (perl, shell, python, etc)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, Java, JS, node.js, J2EE, XML, and DB
- Experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks
- Strong experience writing and executing detailed test cases and test design documents for back and front end testing
- Experience working with continuous integration and delivery systems, creating Jenkins jobs to automate deployment processes
- Working experience with Git
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls both manually and using automation tools.
- Excellent knowledge of QA methods and practices in an agile environment
- Programming experience in Java
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system
- Working knowledge unit testing frameworks (Junit, TestNG, etc)
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top