Publisher Partnerships Coordinator
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
Kargo is looking for a smart, driven Coordinator to join our Publisher Partnership Team. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Publisher Partnerships to provide best-in-industry white glove client service to our premium partners, which includes forging personal connections with our clients while consulting them on how to maximize their revenue with Kargo.
You will become the expert on all things Kargo and immersed into the Ad Tech industry: from marketing, to engineering, to product, to strategy, and will be able to speak to these aspects with our clients through quarterly business reviews, emails, and calls.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Publisher Partnerships on managing tier 1 publisher accounts
- Act as the main point-of-contact for all operational needs for the publishers
- Create, build and maintain strong and effective relationships with publisher clients
- Provide strategic consulting regarding inventory monetization strategies, industry trends and best practices to help publishers grow their business using Kargo services
- Work closely with Kargo’s Technical Account team and Product team to ensure all integrations and operations run smoothly
- Collate and deliver daily reporting which tracks revenue growth and inventory for publisher; Analyze data and provide meaningful insights
- Accurately close out invoicing for publishers at the end of each month
- BA/BS required from a top university
- 0-2 years’ experience working (or interning) in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated with entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic thinker, capable negotiator, able to think flexibly, outside the box
- “People-person” who can handle multiple personality types across wide range of clients
- Highly organized problem solver, able to multi-task
- Highly developed interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
Also, please tell us a little about yourself. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
VP, Finance & Business Operations
Neal heads Kargo’s financial and business operations by crunching numbers to see which strategies are working now—and what can be done to support the company’s future.
Back to top