Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology, and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences.
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Are you someone who craves the opportunity to solve new business problems? When you see an opportunity to make a process more efficient, do you raise your hand to tackle it? Are you a chronic list maker who absolutely must check things off? Will you be able to identify smoke before there's a fire? Do you love the challenge of working with and learning from new people across all corners of the business? If you answered yes to any of the above, you might be a great match for this role! To be an excellent program coordinator or manager, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams.
Kargo is looking for a Program Management Manager in Chicago or in New York to report into the Senior Director in Chicago. You will lead in planning and organizing strategic corporate programs, start to finish. The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards. The person in this role will be accountable for driving everyone who has an accountability – ensuring that everyone stays to timelines agreed to move the program forward effectively and with a sense of urgency. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Prioritize, plan and execute strategic programs aligned to Kargo goals
- Develop and control scope, deadlines, budgets, tasks and outputs
- Schedule and organize Kick Off, Status and Sponsor meetings and maintain agenda
- Build effective program teams and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor, track and report on the execution of the assigned program with emphasis applying change, risk and resource management to drive sustaining benefits
- Identify, implement and champion process improvement opportunities aligned with business objectives including the program management processes (tools, templates, & methodologies)
- Effectively communicate program objectives, status, risks and alternatives with senior stakeholders, leadership and executives
- Own short-term programs and develop workflow for managing larger RFI requests
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Other duties, as assigned
- 3+ years of previous experience managing a large-scale implementation, applying project management and/or change management principles
- Ability to build effective, multi-disciplinary teams that drive results
- Detail-oriented with the ability to step back and evaluate the larger picture
- Proactive manner and approaches work with urgency
- Demonstrates composure and adaptability in the face of change and ambiguity
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with strong ability to prioritize critical tasks
- Strong facilitation, communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex and issues tactfully with executives, managers and all levels of personnel
- Relevant certification with PMI, Prince2, PROCSI or related governing bodies is encouraged
- Prior experience working at an Ad Tech company or in a start-up environment is a plus
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
VP, Finance & Business Operations
Neal heads Kargo’s financial and business operations by crunching numbers to see which strategies are working now—and what can be done to support the company’s future.
Back to top