Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a penchant for pushing the envelope.
That’s why we need you.
As a Product Manager on Kargo’s Creative Suite Team, you will be responsible for taking our products to the next level. Whether that be through enhancements to our existing offerings, or entirely new products. You’ll work with the Engineering, Design, and Product teams to make cutting-edge software that solves real problems.
- User Focused - You understand that a product is nothing without the people who use it, and you are committed to improving it for them.
- Technical - You understand web technologies deeply, speak the language of engineers, and aren’t afraid of a little systems design.
- Design-able: You get that design isn’t what it looks like, it's how it works. You also care what it looks like. Having a bias towards clean, simple interfaces is appreciated and encouraged.
- Analytical - You know that positive change isn’t always obvious, and you have the skills to consider multiple solutions to a problem before deciding on the best one.
- Organized - You always look ahead, and aren't caught off guard by new projects even if you're already juggling a few; your plans are built on a solid foundation, so you know you can deliver the right outcome at the right time.
- Communicative - Whether it be by email, emoji, or speech, you are an excellent communicator. Nothing is lost in translation and everyone gains clarity when you’re involved.
- Lead cross-disciplinary teams in pursuit of product perfection.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the business to bring our software to market.
- Conduct user and market research to determine what to build and when to build it.
- Create user flows, wireframes, requirements, and any other materials your team requires to get the job done.
- Communicate progress and milestones to the business and your customers by working in collaboration with product marketing.
- 2-4 years experience
- Previous AdTech/Advertising experience
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other design tools
Back to top