Kargo is the only mobile advertising company that creates groundbreakingly innovative campaigns for over 200 of the world’s best-known brands and partners exclusively with a handpicked consortium of over 70 of the most highly respected publishers in the industry, reaching 100% of all smartphone users, an audience that eclipses Google and Facebook in terms of scale. Kargo is the first and only mobile advertiser to achieve 100% ads.txt compliance.
Kargo’s achievements have been recognized by some of the industry’s most prestigious awards and rankings including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 (2015-2017), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (2016, 2017), EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and Inc. 5000 (2015-2017). Kargo employs over 275 people in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, Dallas, London, Sydney and Auckland.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Who Are & What We Do In Platform Analytics:
The Platform Analytics team uses the power of data to drive revenue generating recommendations and strategies. The team sits centrally in the Operations org however operates cross departments, working closely with Product, Publisher Management, Client Services, Business Operations, Inventory & Yield and Finance. Part doctor to diagnose, part detective to investigate, part consultant to provide recommendations, the analyst will play a crucial role in growing revenue and enhancing Kargo’s product offering.
In this role, you will be reporting into the Associate Director of Platform Analytics. Your focus will be to assist in building out the brand-new Platform Analytics team by supporting the data distribution across various teams within Kargo. The role is highly analytical but requires excellent communication skills (both written & spoken) to effectively communicate findings.
- Responsible for providing actionable data findings to relevant teams to help drive incremental revenue
- Drives pricing and inventory recommendations through in-depth Publisher and Deal analysis
- Co-leads the Business Intelligence taskforce to further promote the integration of data into the daily workstream of all teams
- Responsible for running analyses on both the demand as well as supply side of the business
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or Economics
- Experience with SQL as well as the creation and maintenance of dashboards within Looker, Tableau etc.
- Passionate about data and outcome driven reporting
- Shows an innate curiosity to discover and solve problems
- Self-starter mentality and ability to drive their portion of the business
- Experience in programmatic a plus
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
VP, Finance & Business Operations
Neal heads Kargo’s financial and business operations by crunching numbers to see which strategies are working now—and what can be done to support the company’s future.
Back to top