IT Project Manager - AdTech
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation technology and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain's NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York, by Inc. magazine as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the US, and by Business Insider as one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech” companies of 2015. Kargo employs more than 175 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and now London.
IT Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and manage projects end to end (from conception to delivery).
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand requirements and deliverables.
- Work with the Engineering team to understand architecture and implementation details.
- Lead daily SCRUMs and track progress of all tasks.
- Setup Sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Assist in managing and executing the Product Roadmap.
- Facilitate communications on status and risks of projects.
- Work closely with QA lead to manage QA timelines, defects and priorities.
- Facilitate the resolution of project issues and conflicts in a timely manner.
- Help troubleshoot and manage Production issues as needed.
- Continually help improve internal development and QA processes.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar preferred.
- 1+ year in IT project management experience.
- Detailed understanding of the software development life cycle using the agile model.
- Good understanding of Ad Technology's is strongly preferred (Ad serving, Ad rendering, Ad tags etc.)
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top