Kargo is the largest mobile marketplace for premium brand advertising. A fusion of creativity, technology and quality, our media solutions empower advertisers to build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our alliance of elite publisher partners, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable experiences. Kargo was just recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US and by Business Insider as one of the “hottest ad tech” companies of 2015.
Are you looking to jump start your career in Human Resources or People Ops? Are you someone who loves knowing the answer to a question or often responds "I'll google it!"? Are you a chronic list maker who absolutely must check things off? Will you be able to identify smoke before there's a fire? If you answered yes to any of the above, you might be a great match for this role!
The growing HR department is on the hunt for an enthusiastic, out-of-the-box thinker who wants to build something. As an HR coordinator, your job will be to further curate and support our people practices. You will be part of all day-to-day functions related to benefits, recruitment, performance management and events.
- Managing employee files – creation, maintaining, organizing
- Reporting and research for HR projects, ad hoc
- Liaison for 401k administration and payroll
- Facilitate new hire onboarding with Finance and Office Management
- Ideating and execution of cultural events both on and off site
- Support in development and maintaining of human resources processes
- Recruiting – publishing, initial outreach, communication and scheduling
- Learning and Development – support in scheduling and communicating events
- Strong organization skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Positive attitude
- Creative and strategic problem solver
- Natural ability to communicate with all levels of the org from interns to execs
- Discretion with confidential information
- Become an HR Ambassador for populations both internally and externally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps and Dropbox
- As part of the people department, you have to genuinely like people and be genuinely likeable : )
- Experience in hospitality and administration are welcome!
Please tell us a little about yourself. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top