Senior Software Engineer
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
Who You Are:
- An Architect - You love building things. Whether that be a penthouse feature on an established codebase or the foundations of a new endeavor, you’re the person for the job
- A Tester’s Tester - You know code isn’t done until you’ve got it covered, and you take testing as seriously as we do. Whether you use TDD, BDD, or an entirely different acronym, you know how to write and maintain a suite of solid tests
- Performance Obsessed - It’s the itch you can’t scratch. Getting a page to load 100ms faster, increasing FPS, and busting bottlenecks is a solid day for you
- An Exterminator - You’re the one they call when a build fails and no one knows why. You can cut to the heart of the issue with little more than an inspector and a set of reproduction steps
- 5+ years experience
- Compsci degree or equivalent background
- Previous AdTech/Advertising experience a plus
The Tech We Use:
- We use a wide variety of technology at Kargo, and we’re always open to trying new stuff. Here are some of the technologies we use today:
- On the Front End:
- Angular 2/Angular
- On the Back End:
- And almost all of AWS
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top