Fall Sales Intern
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2015, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
Kargo is looking for a fall intern! Want to get in on the ground floor of media, in a role that gives you a 360 understanding of the mobile advertising industry? Apply to be a sales intern at Kargo!
- Sourcing new sales leads
- Coordinating industry research
- Assisting with initial reach out process
- Organizing and planning events with clients
- Building meeting decks
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop to assist with making mocks for proposals
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
- General knowledge of Excel
- Interest in new media / mobile technology
- Willingness to learn
- Enrolled as a junior or senior at an accredited four-year institution
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Back to top