Executive Administrative Assistant (Sales)
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology, and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our high-end editorial alliance composed of world-class publisher partners, as well as our proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. In 2016, Kargo was recognized by Crain’s NY Business as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York and by Inc. as one of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the US. Business Insider also ranked Kargo one of the “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” in both 2015 and 2016. Kargo employs more than 200 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
Kargo is looking for a full-time Executive Administrator to support our Sales Team on the West Coast. This position requires someone who is personable, patient, tactful, and can multi-task while maintaining strong attention to detail. The Executive Administrator will report to the Director of Office Operations in New York but support the SVP Sales in their daily work.
The performance of this role serves an integral function in keeping our offices as fun, efficient, and productive as possible.
- Organization of executive calendar making sure that schedule is being updated, maintained and reworked to best reflect business needs
- Proactively anticipate conflicts and resolve problems efficiently and with as little consequence as possible
- Accurate and timely updates of contacts database, file organization, and record keeping
- Keeping the calendar, inbox, and travel streamlined and up to date
- Consistently follow-up and effectively communicate with appropriate internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Provide backup to the Office Operations Coordinator as needed
- All other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 1 year of administrative work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and super organized while having a positive attitude
- Ability to flex with the workload and adapt to needs as they arise
- Plugged in and digitally savvy
- Creative and strategic problem solver
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Accountable, trustworthy, and able to prioritize and escalate matters
- Natural ability to communicate clearly with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate with discretion with confidential information
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps and Dropbox
- Must be able to work full-time hours, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Work will routinely involve assisting on projects where bending, reaching, and lifting/moving up to 30 pounds is required
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top