Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
Who We Are:
We’re a full-stack team with expertise in mobile, web, and backend. We’re building out products to enable better decisions on the parts of our users, modeling the underlying behaviors of our creatives, and making targeting recommendations. Our technology stack is mainly based on Scala and Go, with support from Apache Kafka, Spark, and R.
We Are Hiring For:
Advertiser Experience: Advertising experience is at the heart of the data team, supporting all key features getting built every quarter which provides a rich exposure to the advertising industry. The team works closely with product design, product managers, and researchers with a focus on scale, reliability, and modularity.
Who You Are:
- A Senior Developer ready to design and implement awesome new features in an analytics platform through innovation and data-driven iterations at scale.
- Someone who understands that communicating data is as important as collecting it in manageable forms. You have a passion for good design and maintainable code.
- Someone who wants to push limits of product innovation using the latest advancements in technology and methods-working closely with product managers and other engineering teams.
- Someone that works best in an environment with a sense of urgency and can rapidly iterate on product/platform features.
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with Apache Spark, Kafka, or streaming applications is a plus.
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top