Kargo is the largest mobile marketplace for premium brand advertising. A fusion of creativity, technology and quality, our media solutions empower advertisers to build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our alliance of elite publisher partners, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable experiences. Kargo was just recognized by Business Insider as one of the “hottest ad tech” companies of 2015.
· Work with Kargo’s Sales and Account Management teams to implement, traffic, QA, and launch mobile ad campaigns for some of the largest agencies and brands in the market, such as P&G, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Comcast and more
· Monitor live campaigns daily, and develop optimization recommendations to maximize performance and ensure delivery
· Provide strategic analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management
· Create regular campaign performance reports and analyses for clients
· Proactively drive and implement solutions to issues affecting ad creative, trafficking, tracking, revenue fulfillment by campaign
· Work with publisher team to secure additional inventory to deliver campaign impression goals
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with advertisers, publishers, third party vendors, sales, finance and other client teams
· Self-starter with a love for data, an acute attention to detail and a relentless curiosity
· Team player who can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure
· Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
· Exposure to ad-serving and Rich Media technologies: DFP, Atlas, Pointroll, AdMarvel, Celtra, Medialets, etc.
· Passion for the exploding mobile industry, trends in technology and the entrepreneurial field
· Strong academic track record and leadership experience at a 4-year college
· Sense of humor preferred – we work hard, but have a lot of fun along the way!
· Bachelor’s degree required
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top