Do you love numbers? Are you 'that friend' that puts everything into an excel sheet just to organize your group trip to Coachella? Do you thrive under deadline and take on any task with a "challenge accepted" attitude? Are you looking to get into mobile advertising? Great! Kargo is hiring a Campaign Coordinator and we are looking for someone just like you!
Kargo is the largest mobile marketplace for premium brand advertising. A fusion of creativity, technology and quality, our media solutions empower advertisers to build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our alliance of elite publisher partners, we enable brands and agencies to reach eight out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable experiences. Kargo was just recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US and by Business Insider as one of the “hottest ad tech” companies of 2015.
- Scheduling and QA of campaigns and creative in DFP
- Updating Daily Campaign Tracker to monitor pacing and delivery
- Schedule automated reporting for each Campaign Manager (CM)
- Assist CM team with campaign optimizations as needed
- Identify and troubleshoot tracking discrepancies in 3rd party reporting
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Critical thinking and common sense are essential to success in this role.
- Self-starter with a love for data, an acute attention to detail and a relentless curiosity
- Team player who can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Exposure to ad-serving and Rich Media technologies: DFP, Atlas, Pointroll, AdMarvel, Celtra, Medialets, etc.
- Passion for the exploding mobile industry, trends in technology and the entrepreneurial field
- Strong academic track record and leadership experience at a 4-year college
- Sense of humor preferred – we work hard, but have a lot of fun along the way!
- Bachelor’s degree required
Also, please tell us a little about yourself. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top