- Santa Monica, CA
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology, and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo's high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company's growth and achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insider's "Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups" list (2015 and 2016), the Crain's New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), and the Inc. 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland, and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Summary of Job's Purpose:
The Campaign Analyst is a member of the campaign management team, which provides services to our clients and ad sales through campaign management, delivery management, performance optimizations, creative troubleshooting, and programmatic channel management. Campaign Coordinators will take a hands-on role in assisting Campaign Managers with the launches of mobile advertising campaigns.
- Support and assist in pre-launch activities, including: campaign builds, site list adjustments, snippet generation, and other tasks as assigned by the Director.
- Perform campaign analysis to inform optimization tactics
- QA new launches as part of a rotation
- Help support team with misc. screenshot, documentation needs
- Quick and effective communication to internal/external stakeholders to flag issues
- Assist fellow team members in finding resolutions to ad serving issues and reporting discrepancies (troubleshooting)
- Deliver various reports as necessary.
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in experience and education
- 0-1 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Proactive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
Back to top