Associate Director, Talent Acquisition
- New York, NY
Kargo unites the world's leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we're all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and each Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 200 employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, and Auckland. But we’re not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
Summary of Jobs Purpose:
We are searching for a talented, highly personable, polished self-starter to join our team as our Senior Recruiter. As part of the People Operations team, this role own share the Talent function for Kargo Global, and will partner closely with the HR function on a daily basis. The right candidate will build relationships with internal managers to learn the ins and outs of their departments and understand and anticipate hiring needs. This role will serve as a brand ambassador and talent scout externally and business partner internally.
*We are open to hiring this position in NYC, LA, or Chicago
- Source, screen and hire the strongest candidates for all roles across Kargo using a combination of best practices, experience, technology and personal touch. This person must have a proven track record of recruiting across various disciplines.
- Must be comfortable working with a dynamic group of hiring managers and stakeholders, ranging from first-time hiring managers to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Continuously educate and train hiring managers and interview panels on recruiting best practices and guidelines.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers from various departments to fill open headcount and anticipate longer term hiring needs.
- Design and execute the selection and recruiting processes for all level searches across the organization - no role is too big or too small.
- Manage all recruiting technology platforms and relationships including Hired, Linkedin Recruiter and Jazz platform management & act as main point of contact.
- Work with hiring managers to create robust job and candidate specifications, set research and talent engagement strategies, qualify and present candidates, run the interview processes, negotiate offers, and develop customized closing strategies leveraging internal resources while partnering with the Manager, People Operations.
- Provide best-in-class service to candidates, hiring managers, stakeholders, and interviewers. Champion “candidate experience” from initial outreach to offer, ensuring that all candidates are met with consistent and timely feedback, communication and expectations.
- Create and manage the talent pipeline through ongoing communications with key stakeholders including the Executive Team.
- Research, identify and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources. Effectively manage the Kargo Referral Program.
- Develop and execute Kargo branding and networking strategy. Build an annual calendar of the HR/Recruiting events (e.g., meetups, happy hours, career fairs, LinkedIn presence, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7+ years of mid-level recruiting experience.
- Strategic thinker who can support and refine an end-to-end recruiting, interviewing and hiring process.
- Exemplary track record in recruiting for all levels of talent ranging from coordinator level to VP/Executive level.
- Experience utilizing various recruitment and ATS platforms including but not limited to Linkedin Recruiter, JazzHR or similar ATS software.
- Confidence in your sourcing and recruiting skills with the ability to provide professional guidance to hiring managers with a strong customer service orientation.
- Excels in high-volume recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in (ad) tech, agency or startup environment a plus but not required.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top