Associate Account Manager
Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology and quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention and build connections with consumers on the most important screen today – the phone. Through Kargo’s high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools and award-winning creative studio, brands and agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements on prestigious lists and by winning prominent awards, including: the Inc. 500 list (2015 and 2016), the Entrepreneur 360 list (2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 and 2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY 2016 award and Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups” list (2015 and 2016). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and Linkedin.
Kargo is looking to add a full-time Associate Account Manager to our growing team. Kargo AAM's touch all areas of the campaign life cycle, from proposal development to campaign execution, while maintaining a strong focus on client relationship management. This position requires being personable, creative and analytical, as well as being able to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Associate Account Managers help liaison between our Sales, Operations, & Design departments and externally with our clients. Main responsibilities include proposal development, operating as the point of contact for client requests, overseeing the development of mobile creative, managing campaign execution, reporting & analysis- all with the aim of strengthening and growing Kargo’s accounts.
- Ideate and brainstorm creative concepts that satisfy client-branding objectives and push the envelope in terms of mobile innovation
- Compose customized proposals that creatively and strategically align with marketer objectives in a mobile-first way
- Act as the main liaison between the client and internal teams, to effectively execute campaigns and respond to client requests
- Consistent monitoring of campaigns to identify opportunities for optimization and ensure successful results
- Aggregate reporting, analyze data and make strategic recommendations based on learnings
- Attend client meetings alongside sales to lend insights on account history, past campaign performance, creative executions and mobile best practices
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with managers, employees, and clients
- Ability to manage and prioritize against conflicting deadlines
- Experience working with Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop to analyze campaign results, create reports, and build clean visual presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated
- 3+ years experience working in a client-facing role for a media, digital, or technology organization
- Bachelor's degree
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top