Kargo is the largest mobile marketplace for premium brand advertising. A fusion of creativity, technology and quality, our media solutions empower advertisers to build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our alliance of elite publisher partners, we enable brands and agencies to reach 8 out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable experiences. Kargo was recognized by Business Insider as one of the “hottest ad tech” companies of 2015.
Kargo is looking to add a full-time Account Manager to our growing team. Kargo Account Managers touch all areas of the campaign life cycle, from proposal development to campaign execution, while maintaining a strong focus on client relationship management. This position requires being personable, creative and analytical, as well as being able to multitask while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Account Managers act as the internal liaison between our Sales, Operations, & Design departments and externally with our clients. Main responsibilities include proposal development, operating as the point of contact for client requests, overseeing the development of mobile creative, managing campaign execution, reporting & analysis- all with the aim of strengthening and growing Kargo’s accounts.
● Ideate and brainstorm creative concepts that satisfy client-branding objectives and push the envelope in terms of mobile innovation.
● Compose customized proposals that creatively and strategically align with marketer objectives in a mobile-first way
● Act as the main liaison between client and internal teams, to effectively execute direct and programmatic campaigns and respond to client requests.
● Consistent monitoring of campaigns to identify opportunities for optimization and ensure successful results.
● Aggregate reporting, analyze data, and make strategic recommendations based on learnings to drive client retention and upsell.
● Attend client meetings alongside sales to lend insights on account history, past campaign performance, creative executions and mobile best practices.
● Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with managers, employees and clients
● Ability to manage and prioritize against conflicting deadlines
● Intermediate working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint to analyze campaign results, create reports, and build clean visual presentations.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated.
● 3+ years’ experience working in client-facing role for a media, digital, or technology organization.
● Programmatic experience is strongly encouraged
● Bachelors degree
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top