Kargo is the largest mobile marketplace for premium brand advertising. A fusion of creativity, technology and quality, our media solutions empower advertisers to build connections with consumers on the most important screen today—the phone. Through our alliance of elite publisher partners, we enable brands and agencies to reach 8 out of 10 smartphone users in the US with memorable, measurable experiences. Kargo was recognized by Business Insider as one of the “hottest ad tech” companies of 2015.
Kargo is looking to add a full-time Account Coordinator to our growing team. At Kargo, Account Coordinators support the Account Management team throughout the sales cycle, from proposal development to campaign reporting & analysis. This position requires someone who is creative, detail-oriented, and with a strong sense of aesthetic. Daily responsibilities include participation in creative brainstorms, development of custom proposals, and management of research & analytic platforms.
● Brainstorm proposals alongside sales to come up with mobile ad units that satisfy client objectives.
● Understand the full scope of Kargo’s creative capabilities and mobile technology to continuously push the envelope in terms of innovation.
● Develop custom proposals in PowerPoint & create ad-unit mocks that visually demonstrate the units that are being pitched.
● Support the development of marketing and sales collateral for strategic accounts.
● Stay up to date on and manage the use of Kargo’s 3rd party platforms.
● Work alongside Account Managers in the execution of their campaigns; liaise with internal teams such as Ad Ops and Design to ensure effective campaign implementation.
● Eventually manage small-budget accounts under the supervision of an Account Manager.
● Compile reporting for clients, analyze data, and make strategic recommendations based on learnings and trends.
● Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees and clients
● Ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and prioritize accordingly
● Intermediate working knowledge of Photoshop and PowerPoint to create visuals and build out clean presentations.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills must be demonstrated.
● 1+ years’ experience working in a media, online or technology company.
● Bachelor’s degree
Meet Some of Kargo's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Tal makes technical products marketable so other businesses can leverage them to up the advertising game. She also enhances products for mobile advertising through customer feedback.
Back to top