Project Operations Manager
The Project Operations Manager of the Realization business is responsible for all aspects of the Project Management team. First and foremost, the Project Operations Manager will facilitate the flow of project communication between the client, account managers and the creative & realization project owners and act as the key source for all project information and responsible for documenting, tracking budgets, scheduling, project progress tracking, quality control, ensuring on time delivery and invoicing. He/she will be expected to partner with the client, Sales team, Account team, and project teams on a daily basis when it comes to customer service requests, resolving identified project issues, and providing estimations for any new business or internal design projects.
Secondly, he/she displays leadership qualities as a representative of the Project Management team by providing support to the team and pitching in at any level to meet the need and demands of the business. It is imperative that the Project Operations Manager is able to create and maintain strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business all the while supporting Kaleidoscope's profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate, and timely coordination of the assigned project activities. You are proactive in nature, embrace change, maintain an open mind and flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change. You do not hesitate to take ownership of actions and outcomes and encourages and empowers others to do the same.
• Ability to function as Project Manager and expected to fulfill the responsibilities of a PM of dedicated accounts and projects
• Hire, manage, and develop the Project Managers on the team
• Act as a liaison between the Realization department and the Design team by assisting with process and communicating the Realization department's capabilities (including: determining stocks, colors, and the optimum printing process for their needs)
• Participate in cross-functional teams to develop, implement, and communicate and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
• Ensure accurate and timely invoices are generated by the team by maintaining correct project details and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project life-cycle
• Partner with the Operations Director by leading Production meetings, managing and resolving project-related issues in his absence and providing coverage on an as-needed basis for items such as, stock research for production needs, project communications and establishing and maintaining standards for color consistency
• Listens and values the opinions of others and able to make decisions
• 6+ years of Project Management experience
• 5+ years of direct management experience for a small team (up to 5)
• Demonstrates exceptional project follow-up and tracking during project process with minimal to no supervision when it comes to project oversight
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Possesses a good attitude with a team player mentality
• Deals well with internal customers and emergency requests
• Strong communication skills (both written, verbal, inter/intra-departmental)
• Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's Degree
• Certified - Project Management Professional
Kaleidoscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
Meet Some of Kaleidoscope's Employees
Dyfed R.Chief Creative Officer
We have been in a really good positions in the last few years to be provocateurs and to challenge the industry.
Back to top