Director, Business Development
- Chicago, IL
The Director, Business Development will lead our outbound strategy for identifying and landing new clients, new business opportunities and owning the revenue pipeline goal. This includes day-to-day interaction with internal marketing, account teams and partners to refine engagement strategies and subsequent proposals to win business. Overall, the ideal candidate should have a solid network of business prospects in retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG).
- 10+ years in an Account Services or Management, Business Development, and/or Marketing support role
- 8+ years specifically with brand design experience within CPG
- 3+ years overseeing, managing, developing and growing a small team
- Proven experience managing, servicing and/or growing a book of business $2+ M
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Exudes confidence and professionalism in your everyday presence, communication and overall demeanor
- Natural motivator, collaborator, and relationship builder (not only with clients but with internal teams, as well)
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communication or equivalent
- MBA a bonus
At Kaleidoscope, we continuously strive to build a performance-driven culture of talented and creative staff who are passionate about making a positive impact on our clients' businesses through design thinking and the art of making. That is our true North; our guiding principle.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We want you to be the absolute best you can be, so our commitment to our team's personal growth & development is our #1 priority.
We've upped the ante on our benefits package from our paid time off, to medical and dental coverage, parental leave, all the way to our employer match for 401k. And don't forget to bring your dog!
Whether it's referral bonuses, peer-to-peer recognition and rewards, or our coveted Marco Polo Award, we want to acknowledge the hard work and effort our team puts in every day.
We understand the value in exploring the road less traveled, asking the right questions, and thinking outside of the box to explore new ideas.
We're passionate about giving back to the communities that we belong to, whether it's our city, neighborhood, or the design community.
Year in and year out, our employees credit their colleagues as the top reason why they love working here.
We believe the recipe for best-in-class creative starts with the people that walk in the door every morning. If you're looking to make a difference, be part of a growing and dynamic team, we'd love to start a conversation.
Kaleidoscope is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. Kaleidoscope does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Back to top