Vice President (Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, and Private Equity/M&A)
Vice President (Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, and Private Equity/M&A) – London
Kaiser Associates is seeking a Vice President with proven business development, client relationship, and project/team management skills to lead the growth of three core practices – Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, and Private Equity/M&A – in our London office.
As a Vice President, you will maintain direct responsibility for the growth of these practice areas in Europe. Drawing from your previous consulting and strategy experience, you will lead a team of consultants to develop and deliver groundbreaking, fact-based insights whilst continuing to grow and develop Kaiser's client base through business development and thought leadership initiatives.
Our performance-driven environment supports an accelerated path to Partner that is both personally and financially rewarding. You will be actively mentored by firm leadership as you continue to develop your own expertise, and will have significant ownership over practice financials, client management, and team development, which ultimately determine your share of a competitive compensation model.
- Drive the growth of Kaiser's Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods & Retail, and Private Equity/M&A practices in Europe
- Direct and manage the design, proposal, and delivery of consulting projects, ensuring outstanding client outcomes and client satisfaction
- Cultivate and manage senior-level client relationships, gaining acceptance as a valued thought partner and trusted advisor
- Actively drive and participate in business development
- Translate client business needs into deliverable designs
- Manage workstreams and teams across complex consulting projects
- Provide clear thought leadership and distinctive insights
- Motivate, coach and serve as a role model for practice team members
- Manage profitability at the project and practice level
- Support development of intellectual capital to emphasize Kaiser's unique value proposition in the marketplace
- Develop and implement practice business plans to drive practice growth goals
- Play an active role in Europe office leadership
- 7-10 years of consulting experience with a leading strategy consultancy in Europe
- Outstanding track record of achieving and exceeding objectives
- Demonstrated business development success within a strategy consulting context, with proven abilities to nurture client relationships and translate client business needs into deliverable consulting projects
- MBA or similar post-graduate degree from a top program
- Significant industry expertise in at least one of the following industries, with the ideal candidate having been exposed to all three: Industrial Goods; Consumer Goods & Retail; Private Equity/M&A
- Exceptional analytical (qual and quant) and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Creative, "big picture" thinking while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Executive-level presence and confidence
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- Comfort working with and leading groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group and organisational dynamics
Meet Some of Kaiser Associates's Employees
Principal, Technology Practice
Jeremy provides strategy consulting in fields related to data, analytics, industrial goods, cloud solutions, and other sectors of technological innovation, while also furnishing pertinent insights into international markets.
Back to top