Associate Consultant (Undergraduate campus hiring; start date Summer 2018)
Associate Consultant, Cross-Practice (Summer 2018 start date)
This vacancy is specifically for those graduating between December 2017 and June 2018. Employment will begin in Summer 2018.
Kaiser Associates was founded in 1981 with a simple yet powerful mission: to help executives make more informed strategic and operational decisions by incorporating external insight and analysis. Today, Kaiser has a highly selective and elite client base comprised of many Global 500 corporations, private equity firms, and government entities. Our fact-based strategy, rigorous analytics, and implementation expertise generate original, granular insights that help our clients turn their most difficult challenges into game-changing growth and productivity opportunities.
Are you passionate about solving problems? Craving professional growth and an opportunity to accelerate your career? Energized by the idea of working with executives at the world's most admired corporations?
Associate Consultants at Kaiser are a critical part of every project team, and support engagements by driving the research and fact-gathering process, analyzing and synthesizing findings, and developing deliverables for clients. Associate Consultants can be staffed on projects that vary in scope, length, industry, and location, which provides unparalleled exposure to a number of diverse consulting engagements early in your career. You'll be supported by an exceptional group of peers and leaders throughout each engagement as you take on significant challenges to deliver the highest quality actionable recommendations and solutions to clients.
Kaiser's non-hierarchical structure allows for frequent interaction with Officers of the firm, and allows Associate Consultants to actively participate in project meetings with clients. We place an emphasis on building social bonds and camaraderie through firm-wide social activities and community service projects, and offer a variety of formal and informal development opportunities to support continued growth at all levels.
If you're ready to challenge yourself intellectually, assume responsibilities beyond age and experience, and be a part of meaningful engagements that impact organizations throughout the world, apply today to be an Associate Consultant at Kaiser Associates.
Analyst responsibilities include:
- Gathering insights to key client questions by conducting systematic, objective, and exhaustive primary and secondary research using internal and external sources
- Distilling actionable and intriguing insights from research using relevant quantitative techniques and appropriate analytical frameworks
- Effectively communicating conclusions to clients through the creation of creative and impactful presentations
- Serving as a resource for clients throughout engagements by answering inquiries and facilitating portions of client meetings, depending on project needs
- In-progress B.S. or B.A degree from a top four-year college or university, with an expected graduation date between December 2017 and June 2018
- 6 – 12 months of internship experience in consulting, market research, or other relevant project-based work
- Demonstrated success in primary and secondary research and analyzing and synthesizing information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
- Professional proficiency in a foreign language preferred
Kaiser Associate Consultants are most successful when they possess the following traits:
- High level of self-motivation and energy, including ability to work with limited supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Confidence, maturity and poise, as well as positive "can do" attitude
- Comfort working with groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group and organizational dynamics
- Creative "big picture" thinking and a keen attention to detail
- Time management and prioritization mastery to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to effectively distill and present insights
This position will accept applications until 11:59p ET on Monday, September 18th. Applications must be submitted via Kaiser's website for consideration.
Meet Some of Kaiser Associates's Employees
Principal, Technology Practice
Jeremy provides strategy consulting in fields related to data, analytics, industrial goods, cloud solutions, and other sectors of technological innovation, while also furnishing pertinent insights into international markets.
Back to top