Associate Consultant (Cross Practice) - Kuala Lumpur
Associate Consultant (Cross Practice) – Kuala Lumpur
Kaiser Associates is a boutique consulting firm headquartered in Washington, D.C., with Asia operations based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our elite global client base, which includes many of Fortune's Global 500, recognizes our distinctive approach to strategy development as the gold standard in facilitating transformation of their commercial challenges into sustainable strategic advantages. Our Asia business is rapidly growing, and we are hiring an Associate Consultant to be based out of our Kuala Lumpur office.
Are you passionate about business? Searching for professional growth and an opportunity to accelerate your career? Energized by leading research, delivering projects, and solving difficult problems for C-suite executives at the world's most admired corporations?
Associate Consultants at Kaiser are a critical part of the project team, and support engagements by driving the research and fact-gathering process, analyzing and synthesizing findings, and developing deliverables for clients. Associate Consultants work across practices as generalists and can be staffed on projects that vary in scope, length, industry, and location, which provides the unique opportunity to experience several diverse types of consulting engagements early on in your career. In our Kuala Lumpur office, you will support engagements for Fortune 500 corporations with a focus on core clients in the firm's Financial Services & Payments and Telecom practices.
Kaiser's non-hierarchical structure allows for frequent interaction with Officers of the firm, and allows Associate Consultants to actively participate in project meetings with clients. Our Kuala Lumpur office is small and entrepreneurial, with a start-up like feel, which will provide rare professional development opportunities for ambitious and driven candidates.
If you're ready to challenge yourself intellectually, assume responsibilities beyond age and experience, and be a part of meaningful engagements that impact organizations throughout the world, apply to join Kaiser Associates.
- Gather insights to key client questions by conducting systematic, objective, and exhaustive primary and secondary research using internal and external sources
- Distill actionable insights from research using relevant quantitative techniques and analytical frameworks
- Communicate conclusions to clients through the creation of creative and impactful presentations
- Serve as a resource for clients throughout the engagement by answering inquiries and facilitating portions of client meetings, depending on project needs
- Minimum of a B.S. or B.A degree from a top-ranked university
- Minimum of 2 years, including internship experience, of strategy consulting, market research, or other relevant project-based work experience.
- Demonstrated success in analyzing and synthesizing information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
- International work experience preferred
- Fluency in English is required; additional language skills are preferred but not required
Additional Qualifications for Success:
- High self-motivation and energy, including the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Confidence, maturity, poise, and a positive "can do" attitude
- Comfort working with groups, as well as sensitivity to individual and group dynamics
- Ability to think creatively while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines under pressure
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
Meet Some of Kaiser Associates's Employees
Crystal researches and implements best practices for public and private sector clients, facilitates ongoing relationships with clients, and develops innovative ways to bring new perspective to longstanding problems for Kaiser’s clients.
Back to top