Associate Consultant (Cross Practice)
Associate Consultant, Cross Practice
Are you passionate about business? Yearning for professional growth and an opportunity to accelerate your career? Energized by leading research, delivering projects, and solving difficult problems for C-suite executives at the world's most admired corporations?
Associate Consultants at Kaiser are a critical part of the project team, and support engagements by driving the research and fact-gathering process, analyzing and synthesizing findings, and developing deliverables for clients. Associate Consultants work across practices as generalists, and can be staffed on projects that vary in scope, length, industry, and location, which provides the unique opportunity to experience several diverse types of consulting engagements early on in your career. You'll be supported by an unparalleled group of peers and leaders throughout each engagement as you take on significant challenges to deliver the highest quality actionable recommendations and solutions to clients.
Kaiser's non-hierarchical structure allows for frequent interaction with Officers of the firm, and allows Associate Consultants to actively participate in project meetings with clients. We place an emphasis on building social bonds and camaraderie through firm-wide social activities and community service projects, and offer a variety of formal and informal development opportunities to support continued growth at all levels.
If you're ready to challenge yourself intellectually, assume responsibilities beyond age and experience, and be a part of meaningful engagements that impact organizations throughout the world, apply today to be an Associate Consultant at Kaiser Associates.
- Gather insights to key client questions by conducting systematic, objective, and exhaustive primary and secondary research using internal and external sources
- Distill actionable and intriguing insights from research using relevant quantitative techniques and appropriate analytical frameworks
- Effectively communicate conclusions to clients through the creation of creative and impactful presentations
- Serve as a resource for clients throughout the engagement by answering inquiries and facilitating portions of client meetings, depending on project needs
- B.S. or B.A degree from a top four-year college or university
- 1-2 years, including internship experience, of strategy consulting, market research, or other relevant project-based work experience
- Demonstrated success in gathering primary and secondary research
- Demonstrated success in analyzing and synthesizing information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
- Fluency in a foreign language preferred, but not required
Additional Qualifications for Success:
- High level of self-motivation and energy, including ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Confidence, maturity and poise, as well as positive, "can do" attitude
- Comfort working with groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group and organizational dynamics
- Creative, "big picture" thinking while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)
Meet Some of Kaiser Associates's Employees
Crystal researches and implements best practices for public and private sector clients, facilitates ongoing relationships with clients, and develops innovative ways to bring new perspective to longstanding problems for Kaiser’s clients.
Back to top