Analyst, Public Sector
Analyst, Public Sector
Kaiser Associates is a boutique strategy consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC. In the Public Sector, our customized benchmarking and proven management frameworks continue to receive recognition for guiding informed, fact-based decisions across government organizations. We support senior decision makers in a number of management consulting areas by utilizing benchmarking and external-based best practices to help transform organizational design, operations, and performance.
Are you passionate about solving problems? Craving professional growth and an opportunity to accelerate your career? Energized by the idea of working with executives at leading government organizations?
Public Sector Analysts at Kaiser are a critical part of project teams, and support engagements by driving the research and fact-gathering process, analyzing and synthesizing findings, and developing deliverables for clients. Analysts can be staffed on projects that vary in scope, length, and location, which provides unparalleled exposure to a number of management consulting experiences early in your career. You’ll be supported by an exceptional group of peers and leaders throughout each engagement as you take on significant challenges to deliver the highest quality actionable recommendations and solutions to clients.
Kaiser’s non-hierarchical structure allows for frequent interaction with Officers of the firm, and allows Analysts to actively participate in project meetings with clients. We place an emphasis on building social bonds and camaraderie through firm-wide social activities and community service projects, and offer a variety of formal and informal development opportunities to support continued growth at all levels.
If you’re ready to challenge yourself intellectually, assume responsibilities beyond age and experience, and be a part of meaningful engagements that impact organizations throughout the world, apply today to be an Analyst in the Public Sector practice at Kaiser Associates.
Analyst responsibilities include:
- Gathering insights to key client questions by conducting systematic, objective, and exhaustive primary and secondary research using internal and external sources
- Distilling actionable and intriguing insights from research using relevant quantitative techniques and appropriate analytical frameworks
- Effectively communicating conclusions to clients through the creation of creative and impactful presentations
- Serving as a resource for clients throughout engagements by answering inquiries and facilitating portions of client meetings, depending on project needs
- Required Qualifications:
- B.S. or B.A degree from a top four-year college or university
- 1 - 3 years' experience in management consulting, market research, or other relevant project-based work
- Demonstrated success in primary and secondary research and analyzing and synthesizing information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
Kaiser Analysts are most successful when they possess the following traits:
- High level of self-motivation and energy, including ability to work with limited supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Confidence, maturity and poise, as well as positive “can do” attitude
- Comfort working with groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group and organizational dynamics
- Creative “big picture” thinking and a keen attention to detail
- Time management and prioritization mastery to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to effectively distill and present insights
Meet Some of Kaiser Associates's Employees
Crystal researches and implements best practices for public and private sector clients, facilitates ongoing relationships with clients, and develops innovative ways to bring new perspective to longstanding problems for Kaiser’s clients.
Back to top