User Acquisition Associate
The User Acquisition Associate will be responsible for the day-to-day efforts of driving customer acquisition and monitoring the lifetime value of these users. You have the passion for online performance marketing and is experienced in industry innovations and best practices.
We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and can execute around BIG opportunities. You must be highly analytical and have a proven track record in online marketing and data-rich analyses. Your passion for gaming, attention to detail, and curiosity to learn new things will set you up for success in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitor, review, and optimize channels through an in-depth understanding of key performance drivers for optimization initiatives and by utilizing statistics and data mining techniques
- Work closely with publishing, marketing, product and engineering teams to deliver high ROI marketing channels
- Model and project out user lifetime value and conduct breakeven analysis by using various early KPIs
- Direct and innovate on self-service marketing campaigns with various partners to meet business objectives and goals
- Develop and execute on new strategic channel opportunities
MUST Have Experience:
- 2-3 years’ online media, business development and online performance marketing experience
- Experience with affiliate networks, CPA networks and media buying (for games) space
- Experience in managing self-service traffic platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Strong analytical framework and skill set, and a master in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- The desire to learn and to constantly seek ways to improve the day-to-day process
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Click on Apply Now and tell us more about you along with your portfolio.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to starting off a conversation with you.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
**Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S**
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Meet Some of Kabam's Employees
Anthony helps with everything from client to back-end to database engineering work for Kabam’s great games, picking up new programming skills from his teammates along the way.
Back to top