Senior Product Manager
Our team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to maximize our game’s potential. You'll work closely with the Executive Producer to focus our team on the biggest wins that will deliver fun experiences, create loyal fans, and drive profitability.
But we're only looking for the best PMs who can create a long-term fan base driving LTV for years to come. "Punish-the-player" PMs need not apply.
Kabam Los Angeles is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games for mobile devices. Our studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, addictively fun experiences. We care about accessibility, depth, innovation, and production values… but most of all, we care about our community of players. We don’t just make games, we play and love them too, making player empathy a core value for all of us.
If you’re thinking about joining our close-knit team you should love games, be world-class at making them, and understand fundamentally that great business results come from great games and loyal players. At Kabam LA you’ll be working with some of the best developers in the world from hit games and franchises including Command & Conquer, Battle for Middle-earth, Empires and Allies, and Diablo.
Day to day:
- Product wide responsibility for driving LTV
- Collaborate with talented game developers across a variety of disciplines (engineering, game design, art and data analytics) to improve retention and monetization in new/existing features and systems
- Prepare and present weekly reviews on the game’s performance
- Create and manage multiple A/B tests to gain valuable insights on KPIs including retention, acquisition and monetization
- Pitch your ideas to senior stakeholders at one of the world’s leading mobile game creators
- Research and document competitive retention, social, and monetization features
- Work with other Kabam studios sharing best practices
Full Health, Dental, and Vision; 401k matching; $250 gym reimbursement; $1000 per year educational stipend; tons of snacks, drinks, etc.
Minimum 3 years.
MUST Have Qualifications:
- Passionate about mobile gaming
- Empathy for players and a desire to create world-class experiences for them
- 3+ years experience creating F2P games as a Product Manager
- Managed the development of a title through all phases of the product lifecycle from pre-production to Live operations.
- Explored data using SQL, Excel, dashboards and statistical analysis to create actionable recommendations
- Expert excel, statistics and financial modeling skills
- Excellent SQL skills and experience querying large data sets
- Expert research skills
- Comfortable presenting complicated material to diverse audiences
- Experience balancing economy and reward systems
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, humble, and able to prioritize tasks
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles
- Experience working for a social or mobile game developer
- BA/BS degree from a top university; MBA preferred
- MMO and RPG production experience strongly preferred
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S
Meet Some of Kabam's Employees
Anthony helps with everything from client to back-end to database engineering work for Kabam’s great games, picking up new programming skills from his teammates along the way.
Back to top