Senior Live Ops Analyst
At Kabam, we create the world’s favourite massively multiplayer, free-to-play games. More specifically, our Vancouver Studio is the creator of Marvel: Contest of Champions and Fast & Furious Legacy. While our dedicated and passionate team is the driver behind the success of our games, it's the close-knit and fun-loving culture that defines our competitive advantage.
We are looking for a sharp, disciplined individual who has a passion for games, strong leadership skills, and a track record of managing live game economies to join our team as Sr. Live Operations Analyst. In this position, you will be responsible for coming up with creative ways to maximize the lifetime value of our customers by analyzing data, collaborating with game economy analysts and designers, live operations associates, and designing tools to automate in-game sales and events.
In addition, you can expect to:
- Create and execute contests, events, and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and target metrics for the studio team
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behaviour.
- Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement and monetization
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration
- Coordinate a team of Live Operations Associates to execute promotions and in-game events and identify new opportunities for improvements in the game
Culture and teamwork are something we fight hard to maintain in our team, so willingness to communicate ideas openly, collaborate with other team members, and become an owner to all your tasks is absolutely necessary. Having said that, we are still a fun bunch; your quirkiness will be celebrated, and curious minds will be rewarded here. Our desks are full of gadgets and little figurines we’ve collected over the years, there are random drawings you’ll see in meeting rooms, and you will often see dogs (and humans) running around the cozy home we call office.
In addition to these, your success will be built from:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with attention to detail
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets preferably on a live game
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change
- Previous work experience with free-to-play games is a definite asset
Sounds like the opportunity for you? Click on Apply Now and tell us more about you along with your portfolio.
We thank you for your interest in this position and look forward to starting off a conversation with you.
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Meet Some of Kabam's Employees
Anthony helps with everything from client to back-end to database engineering work for Kabam’s great games, picking up new programming skills from his teammates along the way.
Back to top