Kabam is looking for a Contract Receptionist starting at a 3-month time period. As our Receptionist, you will be on the front line and be responsible for creating a professional, friendly first impression for Kabam. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working, go-getter individual to join the Kabam team.
Initial responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests, answering phone calls, and filing as needed
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Manage visitor sign in process and issue visitor badges
- Maintain clean lobby and reception area
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Great attitude and personable
- Organized, responsible, flexible, approachable and dependable
- Familiarity with MS Office and Web 2.0 sites
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently
- Terrific sense of humor is a major plus
- Must be able to work onsite M-F from 9:00am-6:00pm (one hour lunch break included)
- Daily catered lunches and dinners
- Tons of snacks, drinks, etc.
Kabam creates, develops, and publishes massively multiplayer games that are available to a global audience on mobile devices via its own dedicated channel in the Apple App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore. Kabam has created six titles that have grossed more than $100 million each in their life. Kabam has more than 700 employees around the world, with corporate headquarters in San Francisco. The company is valued at more than $1 billion, and its investors include Alibaba, Canaan Partners, Google, MGM, Intel, Pinnacle Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Warner Bros. and others. More information about Kabam can be found at www.kabam.com.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
Back to top