QA Lead (Live Operations)
You believe that greatness only comes from teamwork across every aspect of our business. You will bring a strong knowledge of QA methodologies and processes to join our expanding team and deliver direction to our Live Operations QA team. You are a natural leader and enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge with your teammates.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a QA Lead (Live Operations) to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and the upcoming Transformers: Forged to Fight.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
As a QA Lead for Live Operations, you’ll contribute by,
- Leading the Live Ops QA team for a specific project/game, providing direction and priorities for Analysts assigned to that project
- Driving the creation and execution of a Test Plan/Schedule for an individual project and effectively manage risks
- Verifying deliverables as well as the successful testing and reporting of defects for assigned project
- Ensuring that assigned project is receiving the appropriate level of staffing and testing coverage from internal and external QA
- Communicating project status at regular intervals to a variety of audiences in a variety of formats
- Advocating for a high quality product - promotes a "quality first" approach to decision making
Making games that enhance lives around the world is tough stuff - which is why we hire and surround ourselves with colleagues who can teach and mentor us so that we can expand our collective skill. We’re a fusion of personalities, skills, ideas and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games.
Adding to the mix, you will bring
- 5+ years in a QA/Dev Support role in the gaming industry, including 3+ years in a leadership capacity
- Advanced QA methodologies and process knowledge with experience in mobile gaming platforms and the free-to-play genre
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner with internal and external QA partners, as well as Development and Production
- Understanding of the software test cycle process
And that’s where you come in...If this role excites you, we invite you to apply and connect with our Talent Acquisition team.
We’re looking forward to starting the conversation! Together, we can create some of the best mobile games ever made.
Meet Some of Kabam's Employees
Anthony helps with everything from client to back-end to database engineering work for Kabam’s great games, picking up new programming skills from his teammates along the way.
Back to top